Mini Drone, Potensic A20 RC Nano Quadcopter 2.4G 6 Axis with Altitude Hold Function, Headless Mode Remote Control Best Drone for Beginners & Kids - Green
- Buy New: $25.99 (On sale from $39.99)
as of 11/16/2018 20:02 UTC details
- You Save: $14.00 (35%)
- Sales Rank:966
- Number Of Items:0
- Age:14 - 16.666666666667 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.45
- Dimensions (in):3.1 x 1.3 x 3.5
- Release Date:August 6, 2018
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Altitude Hold Mode: When you release the throttle stick and the mini drone will be locked at a certain height, which makes controlling the drone much easier. Super suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
- Speed Adjustment: You can choose a speed according to your operation proficiency.
- One key taking off and landing: The quadcopter is equipped with one key taking off and landing, which makes the drone easier to fly and better to control for any level of players.
- Headless Mode: Once activated, the pilot is able to fly the drone to any location without the need to worry about which direction the drone is facing.
- What you can get: 1 x best drone, 1 x transmitter, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x manual, 4 x small blades.
One Button Take OFF/LANDING
One Button Take Off
Click on this icon and it turns red shortly.The drone will fly up automatically and stay flying.
One Button Landing
Click on this icon and the icon turns red,the drone will fly down slowly and land on the ground.All propellers also will stop.
Altitude Hold Mode
Lock the flight height, give you an easier control of the flight. It can release one of your hand in controlling vertical direction, just focus on forward, backward, left and right.
Low Battery Alarm
When the drone battery is low, then the transmitter will sound beep di-di-di…to alarm and remind you to fly back the drone as soon as possible for avoiding lost and get rid of concerns.
Out of Range Alarm
When the drone is going to exceed the flight range, then the transmitter will sound beep didi…didi…didi…to alarm, you need to fly back the drone in controllable area, otherwise the drone will be out of control and lost.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.