Amcrest NV4108E-HS 4K 8CH POE NVR (1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K) POE Network Video Recorder - Supports up to 8 x 8MP/4K IP Cameras, 8-Channel Power Over Ethernet Supports up to 6TB HDD (Not Included)
- Category:Home Theater
- Buy New: $189.99 (On sale from $219.99)
as of 6/24/2018 05:01 UTC details
- You Save: $30.00 (14%)
- Seller:Amcrest Direct
- Color:4K (8CH NVR)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.7
- Dimensions (in):14.8 x 12 x 4.6
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Amcrest's NV4108E-HS 8CH POE NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes, while Featuring 8CH Recording, Playback & Live View in Up to 8MP/4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on POE NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
Amcrest NV4108E-HS / Records 8-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP & Playback 8-Channel @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB
Amcrest POE NVRs connect directly to POE IP cameras via ethernet cables, supplying power without the need for each camera to be plugged into a wall outlet. This system works with virtually any ONVIF compatible PoE IP camera (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and painless plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.Features:Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP ResolutionRecord in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac BrowsersEasy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network via Ethernet CablesFeature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status IconsMultiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and BuzzerCustom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)USB Backup Feature for Peace of MindIncludes:Amcrest NV4108E-HS PoE NVR USB Mouse Network Cable Power Supply User Manual, Quick Start Guide & CD 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest
Note:The system will only work with Amcrest cameras/systems and support POE cameras. Monitor needs to have HDMI compatibility and needs to be connected with HDMI directly into monitor, if not users could be experiencing monitor issues.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.