Panacur Canine Dewormer 2 gram
- Category:Pet Products
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.37
as of 10/19/2018 05:38 UTC details
- You Save: $5.62 (43%)
- Sales Rank:5,246
- Color:Original Version
- Number Of Items:3
- Size:Three 2-gram packets
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 3.5 x 4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Panacur (fenbendazole) helps treat hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms in dogs.
- It is used by veterinarians to treat other parasites as well.
- It is available as 1Gm, 2Gm and 4Gm powder packets.
- The usual dose for dogs is one packet, based on weight, given once a day for 3 consecutive days.
- The medication can be mixed with a small amount of the animals usual food. Dry dog food may require slight moistening to allow for proper mixing.
Panacur C (Fenbendazole) Helps treat Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms, And Whipworms In Dogs. It Is Used By Veterinarians To Treat Other Parasites As Well. It Is Available As 1Gm, 2Gm And 4Gm Powder Packets. The Usual Dose For Dogs Is One Packet, Based On Weight, Given Once A Day For 3 Consecutive Days. The Medication Can Be Mixed With A Small Amount Of The Animals Usual Food. Dry Dog Food May Require Slight Moistening To Allow For Proper Mixing.Drug Facts: Active Ingredients (In Each Dosage Unit):Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 Mg/G)Purpose: Dewormer For Dogs Only
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.